Our Chiropractic Services
Comprehensive Wellness & Rehabilitation Programs
If you are looking for a chiropractor in Timonium, you have come to the right place. At Ballenger Chiropractic, we have more than 15 years of experience and have treated patients for a wide variety of conditions from sports injuries to post-accident pain. Many of our patients tried different methods of treatment before they came into our office to find an effective cure.
We offer the following services:
- Chiropractic care : There are a number of long-term physical benefits to receiving chiropractic care and adjustments from our doctors, including decreased pain, correcting structural alignment and improved posture.
- Active release techniques : When your muscles have been overused and are causing you pain and discomfort, we use a special movement based technique that directly focuses on treating the muscles and nerves.
- Treatment of sports injuries : We treat a variety of sports injuries, such as shoulder, knee, hand, elbow, and ankle fractures. It is our intention to help you get back in the game as quickly as possible after an accident.
- Rehabilitation and exercise : After a serious accident where you have sustained severe injuries, our rehabilitation and exercise program may help you to get back on your feet and resume your normal activities more quickly.
- Crossfit care : If you are an active individual who participates in Crossfit, you may have sustained an injury or two during your exercise. Our treatment can help your body to function better and lead to quicker recovery.
- Treatment of injuries from accidents : After you have received immediate medical attention following an accident, chiropractic treatment can help to effectively treat your injuries and help you to be quickly rehabilitated.
- Spinal decompression therapy : Our spinal decompression therapy has helped many individuals like yourself to find relief from the pain caused by disc degeneration and disc herniation.
- Nutrition and wellness : In order to fully restore your body to its natural state of optimal health, we offer nutrition and wellness services. This may include eating a healthier diet, taking supplements and vitamins, or managing stress.
We combine the best techniques and procedures to help you achieve optimal health. To learn more about the services we offer, please give our office a call today at (410) 252-1000!