Knowing that he wanted to help people live healthy lives through exercise, he went on to study exercise science in college and obtained his certification in Exercise Physiology through the American College of Sports Medicine. Working as a personal trainer for a swim team following graduation from university, he gained experience coaching and training athletes in strength and conditioning.
Dr. Arisman is focused heavily on the rehabilitation of sports injuries having worked with marathoners, CrossFit athletes, mountain bikers, football players, swimmers, and cheerleaders. Dr. Arisman specializes in a variety of chiropractic and physical therapy techniques in order to give his patients the best care possible. With his main goal of quality care, Dr. Arisman places an emphasis on patient education and evidence-based practice he wants to give you the tools to live a healthy and pain free life.
- Grove City College, B.S. in Kinesiology
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic
Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations:
- Maryland Board of Chiropractic and Massage Therapy
- Licensed Chiropractic Physician With Physical Therapy Abilities
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Exercise Physiologist